School districts must provide certain annual notices, as required by law. Required notices are outlined below and are available on the School District of West De Pere's website (www.wdpsd.com). While we have included all the annual notices that we are aware of on the list below, it may not be all inclusive. When we become aware of additional notices, we will add them to the list. If you would like a paper copy of any of the items listed below, please contact the District Office.
- Student Academic Standards
- The School District of West De Pere will continue to implement the Wisconsin Academic Standards. Details of these standards can be viewed at http://dpi.wi.gov/standards.
- Educational Options
- Student Assessments and Information
- Public Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Education of Homeless Children and Youths-McKinney-Vento Act-Help for Displaced Families
- Notice of Child Find
- Notice of Student Privacy
- Human Growth and Development Instruction
- Notice of Special Education Referral and Evaluation Procedures
- Notice of Special Needs Scholarship Program
- District and School Accountability
- Results from the Forward Exam, The ACT, ACT Aspire, DLM, and WKCE (science and social studies) will all be reported in the WISEdash Public Portal (http://wisedash.dpi.wi.gov/Dashboard/portalHome.jsp).
- Title I Program (Link to Title I Parent Involvement Policy 6191)
- Parents of students in any of our Title I funded schools may request and obtain information regarding the professional qualifications of their child's classroom teachers, including, at a minimum:
1. Whether the student's teachers as (a) met state qualification and licensing criteria for the grade levels and subject areas in which the teacher provides instruction, (b) is teaching under emergency or provisional status through which state qualification or licensing criteria have been waived, and (c) is teaching in the field of discipline of the certification of the teacher; and
2. Whether the student is provided services by paraprofessionals, and, if so, their qualifications.
- Student Attendance (Link to policy 5113)
- Use or Possession of Electronic Communication Devices (Link to policy 5129)
- Student Bullying (Link to 5119)
- Student Records (Link to policy 5120)
- Recruiter Access to Students/Records (link to high school handbook)
- Meningococcal Disease Information
- Asbestos Management Plan Notification
- Student Religious Accommodations (Link to policy 6142)
- Program or Curricular Modifications
- Parents / Guardians have the right to request the school board to provide the student with program or curricular modifications as outlined in section 118.15(1)(d).
- Education for Employment / Academic and Career Planning