The School District of West De Pere utilizes the services of WECAN for submission of all application materials electronically. Paper copies of application materials will no longer be considered unless stated otherwise in the position posting. Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment within the School District of West De Pere.
There are no postings at this time
Instructional Aide. Hemlock Creek Elementary School- Part-time, regular position effective the 2018-2019 school year. This position is from 11:00 a.m. -3:40 p.m., follows the school calendar and does not include insurance benefits.
- High School diploma or equivalent (preferably a college degree including courses in education and preferably holds a valid Wisconsin teaching certificate)
- Ability and willingness to work with students of all abilities
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic educational classroom operations
- High degree of organization, self-initiative and accuracy in work performed
- Possess and demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills and project a positive and courteous attitude and image to the staff, students, and community
- Ability and skills needed to work as part of an educational team
Interested candidates apply via WECAN -Vacancy 40239. Please include an online cover letter, resume, and three letters of recommendation as part of the application by July 29, 2018.
Food Service Substitute, all schools
This position is as needed. Insurance benefits are not available for this position. Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, basic computer skills required, project a positive attitude, ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills, ability to lift 50 lbs., and work as part of a team. Duties include but not limited to daily set up/prepping procedures, serving students, and clean-up. The hours are to be determined and upon availability. Interested candidates should call Kaitlin at 920-337-1393 x8045.