The School District of West De Pere utilizes the services of WECAN for submission of all application materials electronically. Paper copies of application materials will no longer be considered unless stated otherwise in the position posting. Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment within the School District of West De Pere.
Middle School Math Teacher- Full-time, regular position effective the 2018-2019 school year. WI DPI certification to teach grades 6-8 required. Additional certification in Math preferred. Interest in coaching/advising co-curricular activities preferred. The District will not consider hard copies of application materials for this vacancy. Please attach an online cover letter, resume, copy of your actual DPI license, transcripts, and 3 letters of recommendation to your online WECAN application (vacancy ID=34906). Application deadline is June 14, 2018.
Elementary General Music/Instrumental Teacher [.50 FTE]
Part-time, regular position.
- Wisconsin DPI certification to include teaching Grade 5 instrumental music and Grades K-5 general music education is required.
- Westwood Elementary School is seeking a qualified teacher who has the ability to modify the curriculum to meet the needs of all students and work in a collaborative environment.
- Successful applicant will also assist in building level goals, be a contributing team member with strong communication skills, and have the ability to develop strong collegial and parent relationships.
Also looking for applicants interested in coaching/advising co-curriculars.
Please attach a resume, cover letter, copy of actual DPI license, transcripts, and 3 letters of recommendation to your online WECAN application (vacancy ID=28753). Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Special Education Instructional Aide. Middle School
Part-time, temporary position for the remainder of the 2017-2018 school year. This position is three and a half hours per day (11:15 AM to 2:45 PM), follows the school calendar and does not include insurance benefits.
- High School diploma or equivalent (preferably a college degree including courses in education and preferably holds a valid Wisconsin teaching certificate)
- Ability and willingness to work with students of all abilities
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic educational classroom operations
- High degree of organization, self-initiative and accuracy in work performed
- Possess and demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills and project a positive and courteous attitude and image to the staff, students, and community
- Ability and skills needed to work as part of an educational team
WECAN application #32554. Candidates should attach an online cover letter and resume as part of the online application. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Food Service Substitute, all schools
This position is as needed. Insurance benefits are not available for this position. Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, basic computer skills required, project a positive attitude, ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills, ability to lift 50 lbs., and work as part of a team. Duties include but not limited to daily set up/prepping procedures, serving students, and clean-up. The hours are to be determined and upon availability. Interested candidates should call Kaitlin at 920-337-1393 x8045.