The School District of West De Pere utilizes the services of WECAN for submission of all application materials electronically. Paper copies of application materials will no longer be considered unless stated otherwise in the position posting. Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment within the School District of West De Pere.
APPLICANTS & WECAN USERS
The redesigned WECAN program has been recently released.
Candidate data will NOT be transferred from the previous WECAN design to the redesigned format.
You MUST create a new account. To be able to create a WECAN account, you will need your own unique email address.
In the redesigned WECAN system, you will complete a new Standard Application and upload attachments. Attachments include: license, resume, reference letters, and transcripts.
Here is the link to WECAN. https://wecan.education.wisc.edu/#/
Teacher/Administrator Employment Opportunities
High School Language Arts Teacher - Fulltime, regular position effective 2017-2018 school year. WI DPI certification 1300 is required. The District will not consider hard copies of application materials for this vacancy. Please attach an online cover letter, resume, transcripts, copy of your actual DPI license, and 3 letters of recommendation to your online WECAN application (vacancy ID=2160). Application materials will be accepted until March 9, 2017. __________________________________________________________________________________________
School Psychologist- Full-time, regular position effective the 2017-2018 school year. WI DPI certification as a school psychologist (7062) is required. The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- strong communication skills with an emphasis on working within a team structure;
- ability to embrace a collaborative leadership role;
- facilitate/participate in a consultative problem solving process as a vehicle for planning, implementing, and evaluating academic and mental health services, and the skills needed to communicate with staff, families and community professionals;
- ability to work with diverse student population and effective time management and organizational skills are essential;
- knowledgeable in the IEP process of evaluation, psychological testing and interpretation of results to IEP teams;
- skilled in coordinating & facilitating the special education evaluation and Individualized Education Program (IEP) processes and Section 504 evaluations;
- possesses knowledge of varied models and methods of assessment and data collection methods for identifying strengths and needs, developing effective services and programs, and measuring progress and outcomes within an RtI framework;
- strength in individual and group counseling
The District will not consider hard copies of application materials for this vacancy. Please attach an online cover letter, resume, transcripts, copy of your actual DPI license, and 3 letters of recommendation to your online WECAN application (vacancy ID=2124). Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Support Staff Employment Opportunities
Food Service Substitute, all schools -
This position is as needed. Insurance benefits are not available for this position.
Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, basic computer skills required, project a positive attitude, ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills and work as part of a team. Duties include but not limited to daily set up/prepping procedures, serving students, and clean-up. The hours are to be determined and upon availability. Interested candidates should call Kaitlin at 920-337-1393 x8045.
Coach/Activity Advisor Openings
There are no vacancy postings at this time