Philosophy: All students should have access to a high quality education. Curricula should be:
- Guaranteed and viable.
- Organized and clear.
- A blend of structure and flexibility.
- Results oriented with multiple types of assessments that measure student and teacher success.
- Vertically and horizontally aligned.
- Relationships with students matter.
- Teachers make a difference in the classroom.
- Ongoing professional development leads to improved achievement.
- Active learning and engagement of students is a priority.
- Challenging curriculum promotes thinking skills.
- School improvement is a continuous process.
- All students can learn.