Grade 1-5 Summer Assessment
Online scheduling of summer reading assessment.
Scheduling a Summer Reading Assessment Session:
If this is your first time signing up this year, you will need to Register. After that, you will be able to sign in with the email address and password you create.
- When you register, add the names of all your children.
- In the "Available conference sessions" field, select the day that you would like for the assessment.
- Next, look for the name of your child's teacher. If the name is not there, the teacher is not available on that day.
- Select your child's teacher by placing a check in the box next to their name, click "Next" at the bottom.
- Select the session that you wish to attend; a box will appear for you to select your child. Click "Submit" when finished.
- If you have multiple children participating, select the teacher for each child.
- Click on the "My Conferences" tab to review, email, and/or print your schedule.
The signup for Summer Assessment is from. Deadline to register is , by 6 . If you cannot schedule a session, your child's teacher will conduct the assessment in September
Click here to begin process for signing up for the summer assessment schedule : https://wdpsd.schoolsoft.com/