Varies per Event
Job description of the West De Pere Booster Club Fundraising Event Lead:
The Fundraising Event Lead is responsible for coordinating and overseeing all aspects of the specific fundraising event to which they’ve been assigned to lead.
- Secure a date and location the event will be held (if applicable).
- Avoid setting a date that interferes with a sporting event either home or away
- Ensure that the event is added to the website calendar and that a news items is created to announce the event
- Oversee all planning and execution activities to ensure event success
- Report to Fundraising Coordinator regarding Event Status
- Provide a monthly status update to the Fundraising Coordinator before each monthly Booster Club meeting as to the status of the event and any assistance needed or decisions required
- Perform post event review
- Summarize the revenue and expenses of the event as well as lessons learned for the Fundraising Coordinator for presentation at the monthly Booster Club Meeting
- Ensure that photos and results of event are posted on the booster club website