The West De Pere Youth Organization is an outstanding, non-profit, athletic organization providing a high quality experience for all youth who show dedication to the program. The organization focuses on developing strong basketball skills and knowledge of the game and emphasizes the importance of teamwork, building self confidence, and promoting good sportsmanship.
Registration for the
2017-2018 Fast Break Season is now Open!
Registration Flyer - The flyer contains more details about the upcoming Fast Break season.
- Provide a fun, safe and secure environment for all members of the program
- Foster love for the game of basketball
- Teach kids the fundamental skills, tactics and strategies of the game
- Provide competitive games and practices at the level of play that kids are prepared for
- Increase the number of players that are ready to play at the high school level
- Teach life lessons that have value beyond the court
- Promote, support, and strengthen the WDP High School basketball program