To participate in sports for the current school year, all athletes (grades 5-8) must complete the following before they can practice or participate:
- Current Physical (No less than every other year with April 1st as the earliest date)
- Available through Bellin/Prevea for $20 all benefiting the school
- Completed Emergency Card including proof of medical insurance
- Concussion Paperwork - Parent and Athlete Agreement Please read the Fact Sheet for Parents and Fact Sheet for Athletes before signing.
- Mandatory viewing (by athlete and a parent/legal guardian) of the Code and Rules Video, one time while a student at Westwood, Hemlock Creek, or West De Pere Middle School.
- If you do not have internet access, please contact the school office to request to do so here at school.