About Our School
- A small public charter school for 7th through 12th grade students
- A school for students who would benefit from a self-directed learning style
- A school with high expectations. Students must be accepted to college or the military to graduate
- A place for students to explore their interests through Project Based Learning
- A safe and friendly learning space
- Proud to be an Innovative Schools Network lab school
- Supported by a relationship with West De Pere Schools, St. Norbert College, UW-Green Bay, NWTC, and Festival Foods
Empowering students to be self-directed learners.
The Phantom Knight School of Opportunity will provide a safe learning environment that cultivates creative thinking and problem solving for all students to become college and career ready lifelong learners.
Our Beliefs: Rigor, Relevance, and Relationships
- We believe each person is his or her own best teacher.
- We believe students learn best when they are engaged in what they are learning.
- We believe the process of learning (self-direction, curiosity, research, creativity, cooperation, and self-evaluation) are more important than any exact, fact-based curriculum.
- We believe parent and community involvement enhance learning.
- We believe small school size creates a more cohesive learning community.
- We believe project based learning allows students to incorporate their natural talents and interests as they prepare to continue on their educational paths.