Citizenship Test Practice
- Part I: Principles of American Democracy
- Part II: System of Government
- Part III: Rights and Responsibilities
- Part IV: American History
- Part V: Integrated Civics
- Rubrics | See the evaluation standards for your work and assess yourself
- Code of Conduct | How we agree to act so everyone is safe and comfortable
- Policy Handbook | Read details about the school's academics, rules, and policies
- Google Apps | Sites, Docs, Calendar, Contacts, Email
- Aleks | Math and other required courses
- PowerSchool | Check your attendance
- Headrush | Propose and manage projects, view your personal learning plan
- BadgerLink | The best place to start online research
- High School Library
- Middle School Library
- St. Norbert College Library
- LibGuide: The Research Process
- VC Content Provider Database | Look here for possible videoconferencing opportunities with community consultants
- Performance Rubric | Evaluate yourself prior to your presentation
- Project Binder Table of Contents | Needs to be included at the beginning of each project binder
- Project Checklist | Steps to follow in the project process
- Project Manual | Comprehensive information about all steps of the project process
- Note-Taking Guides: Book, Library Database, Internet Source | Helps you organize your research notes. Need to be included in the research section of your binder
- Research Paper Planning Guide | Helps you structure research papers for your projects
- Senior Project Guidelines | Comprehensive information about the Senior Project and all necessary forms
- Senior Project Binder Table of Contents
- App Request | Request an academically beneficial app. Submit to advisor.
- Conflict Resolution Form | Needs to be completed thoughtfully before meeting to discuss resolution of an issue
- Money Request | Request school funds for a project-related expense. Submit to advisor.
- Peer Editing Form | To be filled out by your peers and included in each project binder
- Site Visitation Form | Request an off-campus visit as part of a project. Submit to advisor.
Our school's CEEB code is 500529
- Find a book based on your reading level
- 100 best-ever teen novels
- GoodReads Teen Book Lists
- Book Product Ideas
- Book Report Guidelines
- Book Report Template
Online Resources & Tools
- Alternatives to PowerPoint
- Animoto | Make video slideshows with music
- Aviary | Edit photos, create images and make music
- BibMe | Create a Works Cited page
- BigFuture | Get ready for college
- Canva | Design beautiful graphics, posters, and more. Great for products and visuals.
- Career Portfolio Instructions
- College Planning Timelines | Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors
- Desmos | Online graphing calculator
- Get More Out Of Google | Infographic to help you construct more effective Google searches
- Google Sites | Create a website
- Khan Academy | Online video lessons
- PollEverywhere | Poll an audience using text messaging
- PrepFactory | Free ACT Test prep
- Prezi | Make zooming presentations
- Project Ideas | A list of potential project topics from TAGOS Leadership Academy, a PBL school in Janesville, WI
- Project Search | Get project ideas
- Scholastic Book Wizard | Find books, search for Lexile scores
- Story Wars | Create stories together
- Sway | Create a web-based canvas of your ideas
- Udemy | Take an online course
- Weebly | Make professional-looking websites and blogs
- WolframAlpha | "Computational knowledge engine"
- WeVideo | Edit video online. Collaborate with others. Works with your Google Drive.
- YouVisit | Visit colleges online
- VolunteerMatch | Find a volunteer opportunity
Find another web tool that should be on this list? Tell Jenny to add it.
College and Career Corner
- Student Career Info is a production of Students & Leaders Network, Inc. a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to providing career information for students, educators, parents and the public.
- Xello is a college and career readiness website that offers students an opportunity to determine the careers that match their skills and personality. The website will go into extensive detail on their career matches to help students prepare for their future.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.